Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The question I get most now is what I've been doing during Alll the free time I have since I'm neither going to school nor working nor learning driving or whatnot. Honestly I have no idea where all my time goes. I've been back from the states for exactly a month now, and I'm wondering where that whole month went. As a matter of fact, it seems as though my life has always been as such, having an endless amount of free time, and my holiday to US was eons ago, as was my stint in junior college.

So what do I do..? I slack at home. I write sometimes, I read storybooks, and I watch Chinese historical series like 三国演义, which is really nice as I forgot the entire complex story since I last watched it when I was somewhere in Primary school. Then I watch American series.

Once in a while, I go out with my friends for dinner during weekdays or during weekends, because they are all hardworking people who have found jobs/internships.


And weekends are when my little cousin comes to my house with my aunts to sleepover which makes life considerably more interesting and fun.


(I'm somehow really proud that my attempt at decorative handwriting turned out quite well.)


Cause he's just so cute.

But that being said, I think I've had enough of this rather unfulfilling times. Now I can't wait to start my internship on 2nd April, to meet new people, make new friends, and get out of my house to do something more meaningful/useful/interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment