Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last night's dream

I don't mind putting myself into your hands, to let you control me.
I don't care how you make me live my life.
I don't have any dreams to pursue anyway.
As long I don't have to worry about my life.
As long as I can be with you.
As long as you don't go away.
I'll be happy.

I was lying there in your arms feeling so safe and protected.
I hear your soothing voice telling me to sleep.
I close my eyes and drift away, I'll listen to you.
Somehow I realise you want to kill me.
Somehow I don't feel like I'm in danger.
Somehow, even if you kill me.
I'll not care.

I wake up from this dream, this beautiful nightmare.
I escaped from you, back to reality.
I am safe, you can't kill me.
But I want to go back.
But I want to remember your face.
But I want to be with you again.
I'll be contented.

I am living my real life now, without you, without dreams.
I do my normal things, my homework.
I still can't remember your face.
And there's a hole in my heart.
And there's an empty feeling.
And I want it to stop.
I'll return to you.

Tonight.

~Moi Dream~

No comments:

Post a Comment